August 2, 2011

Hangover Part I


The birthday party of my cousin last night turned out to be more than just eating the scrumptious food prepared but also enjoying the karaoke over bottles of wine. I haven't been drunk for a long time and last night's drinking spree almost went over the top for me. Sometimes, you just want to push yourself to the limits for the effect of alcohol to sink in - less inhibitions, more laughs, interesting topics to talk about - and before you know it, the struggle of trying to contain everything in your stomach turns out to be a challenge and vomiting eventually becomes inevitable. Good thing I was aware enough that I already reached the maximum point before my gag reflex could not hold it any longer. It was like I knew an impending doom is going to happen so I had to raise my hands in surrender as my cousin handed me a half-full glass of brandy on the rocks.

When I woke up this morning, my world slightly revolved around me so I had to go back to sleep. Then my dream prompted me to get my a** up and fill my empty stomach with something. Whenever I'm asleep and my tummy feels hungry, I always dream about food, salivating foods at that! So I got up, went to the kitchen, scavenged whatever I could find as edible and found a hot pork soup to which I exclaimed, "Perfect for Hangover Part 1!" 

2 comments:

  1. Naa na diay ka blog? Visit pod sa ako blog be @Comment Writer ...sorry gabisaya ko...next time na lang ko mag- English! Dugay naman diay ni imo blog. Maybe you should monetize by way of adsense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this blog 5 days ago.haha I posted my old articles that were printed on PDI and Bohol Chronicle according to their original published dates in 2008 that's why this blog appears to be 3 years old now. I tried applying for adsense but they've rejected the application twice and I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete