August 3, 2011

Baby Out!


Remember the status I posted on my FB before? The one about the Yakult bottle that got stuck in our toilet bowl because my nephew wanted to test the bowl's flushing power? Well, after a series of unsuccessful attempts of pulling it out manually or pushing it further, we figured we needed help from someone whose expertise is on toilet bowls and toilet bowls. :) So the expert plumber from the neighborhood came to the house yesterday. He had to destroy portions of the floor tiles in order to remove the bowl and pull out the bottle and when he finally succeeded in doing so, he showed me the culprit that has made great inconveniences to the bowel patterns of the entire family. "The baby's out, finally!", I said.


Janssen, my clever nephew who "accidentally" dropped the bottle, managed to flash his signature grin upon learning that his not-so-admirable act of testing his curiosity has now been corrected. 
And finally, I can now resume my daily morning ritual. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment